NICE AND WELL MAINTAINED GROUNDFLOOR APARTMENT OF 68 M2. LOVELY GARDEN OF 80 M2 WITH A VIEW ON GREEN AND WATER. SMALL COMPLEX. FREEHOLD GROUND. VERY CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT (METRO, BUS, TRAIN). GOOD ACCESSABILITY BY CAR.
The apartment is situated in a quiet and calm neighbourhood and has a view on a lovely, spacious garden, much green and a small water. It is very close to Amsterdam. Metro station Van der Madeweg is at 5 minutes walkingdistance. Station Duivendrecht (metro and train) is also closeby. Very good connections by car towards Ring R10, Ring A9, A1 and A2. You can get a parkingpermit per direct.
Common entrance. The apartment is at the backside and on the groundfloor. Entrance with hallway. Wardrobe. Small study/storage. Seperate toilet. Bathroom with luxury shower with steam cabin and a sink. Bedroom at the backside with floor to ceiling cupboards. The livingroom gives access to the nice garden and has a beautiful view over green and water. There is an open kitchen with all appliances. Wooden oak floor throughout the apartment. Double glazed. Alarm. Everything is in a good condition.There is also a common storage for the bicycles. And there is a private storage.
* Nice apartment of 68 m2 in a good condition;
* 1 bedroom, 1 study;
* Beautiful garden of 80 m2 with a hardwood terrace;
* Seperate private storage of 4 m2;
* Common storage for bicycles;
* Double glased;
* Elevator present;
* Freehold ground;
* Good Assembly of Owners. Service charges of € 196,60 per month;
* Prepayment for heating and hot water is € 100 per month. Real heating costs are actually about € 50 per month;
* Excellent connections with public transport and by car;
Read full description