Space and ambience in this light family home (circa 165 m˛) with a delightful expansive, sunny garden.
Groot Gelderlandplein with its wide variety of shops and the Stadshart Amstelveen shopping centre are a stone’s throw away. Take a short bicycle ride, and you’re in the middle of Amsterdam city centre. The central location of this home is characterised by various schools, sports facilities, public transport and parks (Amstelpark and the Amsterdamse Bos) around the corner.
Layout: You approach the entrance of the house via the front garden. The large entrance hall houses the meter cupboard, cloakroom and separate toilet with washbasin. The hallway leads to the spacious and light living room with open fireplace. Facing the garden, you’ll find the semi-open plan kitchen with various Bosch appliances including, amongst others, a dishwasher, combination microwave, gas hob and extractor unit.
A sliding door provides access from the kitchen to the annex, suitable for various purposes. Here, you’ll also find the separate space that houses the washer, dryer, and boiler.
The living room and annex provide access to the large, well-maintained back garden that faces west. A sheltered corner allows for optimal enjoyment of this garden.
You can relax and soak up the sun here from early spring to late autumn.
The entire ground floor has marble flooring with partial underfloor heating.
1st floor: There is a large landing on the first floor, which gives access to 3 good sized bedrooms (which can easily be converted into 4 bedrooms). The bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, bath, shower, designer radiator and 2nd toilet.
2nd floor: A spacious storey constructed in 2014, with a large bedroom with walk-in closet and access to a stylish bathroom with double washbasins, shower, bath and toilet. A multi-functional space at the back of this floor leads to the large west-facing terrace.
- Light home in a green, child-friendly residential area;
- Living room with open fireplace (wood burning);
- Leasehold property (The ground rent is € 142.48 per annum and the earliest it can be revised is 16 January 2034);
- The whole house was equipped with electric awnings (anthracite coloured) and screens in 2014;
- The house is double-glazed throughout (aluminium window frames);
- Equipped with an alarm and videophone;
- Container parking space for sale close by, asking price € 85,000 with purchasing costs payable by the purchaser.
- Two container parking spaces available for rent close by if desired.
Read full description