**This property is listed by a MVA Expat Broker**
A charming and light four room apartment of 72m2 located on the second floor with a balcony facing south. The apartment is situated in a well maintained complex, on private ground.
The apartment is located on the outskirts of Amsterdam, Amstelveen Middelpolder and in the vicinity of the pleasant shopping center Kostverlorenhof. The sports park Escapade, with opportunities for fitness, hockey, football and tennis, is just around the corner.
Within 10 minutes cycling you reach one of the highest rated shopping centers in the Netherlands: the 'Stadshart Amstelveen. Here you will find the Bijenkorf, many cultural facilities such as the Cobra Museum and a cozy square with restaurants.
Various roads including the highway A10 and A9 are easily accessible. There are several public transport facilities including tram 5, 51, and several bus connections in the vicinity.
On the ground floor is a neat central hall which gives access to the stairwell.
Spacious living room with large windows and a door to the balcony which is situated on the south. The open kitchen is situated at the front and equipped with various equipment such a 4-burner gas stove, an extraction hood, a microwave and a fridge/ freezer.
Through a hall you can access 3 bedrooms and a toilet. The spacious master bedroom provides access through a door to the bathroom. The bathroom is just remodelled and has a shower and a washbasin.
The other two bedrooms have access to the balcony which is facing south.
- Surface area 74m2 (NEN 2580 measurement reporting available);
- Service costs € 220,64 per month including heating costs;
- The VVE called Homeowners Association is professionally managed;
- Central heating system;
- Storage room with electric’s on the ground floor;
- Geyser is renewed in 2016;
- The bathroom is fully renewed in 2017;
- The floor is renewed with laminating in March 2018
- Balcony is situated to the south;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description