A lovely downstairs house with fantastic garden with unobstructed views
On the ground floor of a small apartment complex located, 3-room apartment of approx. 73 m² with large garden located on the south / east and an accessible storage room in the apartment.
From the outside directly in, so not through the joint entrance with elevator etc.
The apartment is located in the popular neighborhood Bankras / Kostverloren, within walking distance of shopping Kostverlorenhof with, among others, large Albert Heijn, Dirk van den Broek and several restaurants. Also the stops of public transport (tram 5 and metro 51, as well as the bus stop) are nearby. The various roads including the A10 and A9, are easily accessible from the apartment complex.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard. Spacious living room with large windows on the south and access door to the garden.
The original kitchen is dated. On the garden side now two bedrooms, separate toilet and a spacious storage cupboard.
The spacious master bedroom is at the front.
The apartment is a former rent and awaits a new owner with contractor's qualities.
You can fully indulge in this apartment with many possibilities and a blissful garden!
- Surface area approx. 73 m²;
- The apartment is largely equipped with double glazing.
- Heating by means of block heating, hot water through geyser (removed).
- The monthly service costs V.v.E. amounts to € 182,80 excluding advance payment of heating of € ;
- CH boiler for block heating has been replaced by Vereniging van Eigenaren in 2013;
- Roofing of the complex has been replaced in 2010;
- Ample parking around the complex (free parking)
Read full description