Extremely practical four-roomed apartment of approximately 132 sqm on the first floor with lift and 2 balconies.
The common entrance and lift give access to the apartment on the first floor. There is a spacious central hall with a wardrobe and a toilet.
The bright living room is located over the full depth of the apartment and has at the front a door opening onto a wide west-facing balcony. The closed-off kitchen is accessible from a sliding door and equipped with built-in appliances. It has a door opening onto a balcony.
The master bedroom has spacious dimensions and fitted wardrobes, a private bathroom with a bath and a washbasin. The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a second bathroom with a sauna and a shower. The third bedroom is currently being used as a light study and is connected to the hall.
The entire apartment has got beautiful wooden flooring.
There is a separate storage area in the substructure.
The apartment is located within walking distance of shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein. The recently expanded and atmospheric shopping centre includes a bakery, a butcher’s shop, a supermarket and various fashion boutiques, a health & beauty centre and nice restaurants.
Located 5 minutes walk from the lively Amsterdam Zuidas and near Buitenveldert.
The apartment is particularly well served by public transport: bus lines 65 (Haarlemmermeer), 248 (Station Zuid), 62 (Amstel Station), tram line 5, metro line 51 and near Station Zuid / WTC. It is also easily accessible by car from the orbital motorway A10 and the motorways A9, A2 and A4 (exits S108 and S109).
- Usable area approximately 132 sqm (NEN2580)
- Two balconies facing west and east (approx. 10 sqm)
- Storage area in the substructure of approx. 9 sqm
- Active owners’ association
- Block heating
- Service charges apartment with storage area € 310,85 per month. Excluding advance payment heating costs of approximately € 160 per month
- Fixed ground rent € 369.37 per year. Period runs from September 1st, 1969 until August 31st, 2044. General provisions of 1955
- From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description