“this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker”
Renovated, spacious and bright single-family home with a living area of approx. 182 m2, located in a quiet and wide street in a green and family-friendly neighbourhood in Buitenveldert. The house has a spacious front yard and backyard and has possibilities to be extended even more at the back. An extra floor was created on top of the first floor in 2014!
The house is located at short walking distance from the Amsterdam Forest and the shops at the Buitenveldertselaan and at cycling distance from shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein, but also from the city centre Amstelveen, schools for primary education – and secondary education and medical education – and sports facilities are also within reach, just like the public transport. Near the A-10, ring road, the prestigious De Zuidas and Airport Schiphol.
Ground floor; entrance with meter box, hall with separate toilet. Lovely spacious and bright sunny living room with sliding door to the courtyard and featuring a gas fireplace. Provision closet below the stairs. Open extended kitchen featuring built-in appliances with sliding door to the garden and access to the scullery.
In the courtyard there are two separate wooden sheds. The garden is oriented to the east with a depth of approx. 11 metres and a rear entrance.
First floor; on the first floor there is a spacious landing, four bedrooms and a modern bathroom with bathtub, double vanity unit and toilet.
Second floor; landing with storage closet with mechanical ventilation system, washing machine and dryer connection, small room with extra central heating boiler (2012). Spacious sunny master bedroom with access to roof terrace (approx. 11 m2) and luxurious second bathroom with detached bathtub, double vanity unit, toilet and separate shower.
- Living area; approx. 182 m2 (including scullery);
- Complete new 2nd floor by means of construction on roof from 2014 featuring air conditioning and extra central heating boiler;
- Former storage added to the home now creating a spacious kitchen with useful scullery;
- Balcony front side added to bedroom;
- The entire house features double glazing (largely beautiful plastic window frames);
- Possibility for extra extension at the back of no less than 4 metres;
- Front yard and backyard with rear entrance (approx. 100 m2);
- Leasehold land, fixed ground rent of € 154.28 p.y. up to 15-05-2036;
- Ample parking opportunities;
- Shopping facilities at walking distance;
- Quiet street and family friendly neighbourhood;
- Delivery in consultation.
The information presented here has been compiled with the greatest possible care. However, we can accept no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies, incomplete information or otherwise, nor for any loss or inconvenience that this may cause. All dimensions given are approximate. NVM Terms and Conditions apply.
Read full description