**This property is listed by an MVA Expat Broker**
Spacious and bright single family home of approx. 117 m2, located in a quiet and wide street in Buitenveldert with a spacious front and back garden. It is possible to create a roof structure on top of the first floor! And expansion in the shape of an extension at the back is also still possible. The house is located at a short walking distance from the Amsterdam forest and you reach Groot Gelderlandplein Shopping Centre in less than ten minutes by bicycle.
Ground floor; entrance, hall with a separate toilet and the meter cupboard. Lovely spacious and bright sunny living room with a sliding front into the back garden. Adjacent to the living room there is the open kitchen featuring work island with bar seats. There is a door to the back garden through the kitchen.
In the back garden there are two constructed stone storages. The garden is oriented to the west with a depth of approx. 11 metres and a rear entrance. The garden has been landscaped in a maintenance friendly way.
First floor; on the first floor there are three bedrooms (one of which walk-in wardrobe) and bathroom featuring bathtub, double washstand and toilet. From the bedroom and bathroom you have access to the balcony (approx. 3 m2) oriented to the east.
The residential home is located in the quiet Buitenveldert. The Amsterdam forest is right around the corner. De Zuidas can be reached within ten minutes by bicycle. You can reach the centre of Amsterdam with tram 5 or metro 51 (10 minutes walking distance). The car can be parked in front of the door with permit. And for groceries you can turn to Groot Gelderlandplein Shopping Centre, which is located around the corner, or you can turn to the shops at the Buitenveldertselaan.
• Possibility for a roof structure;
• Possibility for an extension at the rear of an impressive 4 metres;
• Front and back garden (approx. 60 m2);
• Located on leasehold land (annual ground rent amounts to € 154.28 per year, time frame up to 15-05-2036);
• A garage at the Nieuwerhoek 37 is separately for sale for an asking price of € 45,000 buyer’s costs;
• Central heating boiler from 2014;
• The flat roof was insulated around 2005;
• Practically the entire house features plastic window frames with double glazing;
• Electric sunblinds on the ground floor and first floor (back);
• Delivery in September 2017, sellers are awaiting their newbuild.
Read full description