Are you looking for:
- Living between city and water?
- Living in a spacious luxury finished brand new top & corner-apartment?
- Enjoy the Sun & views (even on the Markermeer) on your spacious balcony of more than 8 m 2?
- Within 8 minutes with the tram at Central Station?
- Within 5 minutes drive on the A10 Ring Road of Amsterdam?
- Schools, sports facilities, restaurants and tram within walking distance?
This apartment on Zeeburgereiland is exactly what you are looking for.
You can be the first occupant of this beautiful and charming home. All matters in the apartment is done with taste and contains high-quality stuff. The apartment meets the highest and energy-efficient standards. The complex is also equipped with the latest technology (such as "BringMe", a digital post/parcel service to pick up via your mobile phone) and a joint royale communal garden.
The completed common entrance is spacious and beautifully finished. From the entrance and via a back entrance the indoor bike storage can be reached. The apartment is located on the highest (seventh) floor and accessible from the staircase or elevator.
It is a high-quality finished 3-roomed apartment. The apartment has a spacious living room with a luxurious open kitchen which is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven/microwave, ceramic hob and cooker hood. From the spacious balcony has a wide, unobstructed view on sports fields, nature, water and the city of Amsterdam. The lovely balcony is facing West, you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The was/dryer (is a combination) is in the technical unit situated.
In terms of comfort it quite right: there is underfloor heating, which allows an optimal use of the spaces. The apartment is completely covered with a laminate floor of high quality and is equipped with lamps and curtains. The bathroom has a shower corner, bathroom cabinet, a sink, and a designer radiator. The toilet is separate and includes a fountain.
The location of Y-City is conveniently: by car or tram are you in 15 minutes at Amsterdam CS and on the bike in 20 minutes to reach the city centre. In addition, you're within minutes on the ring road of Amsterdam providing access to all major highways inland.
Zeeburgereiland is still under development but already has a primary school and a secondary education institution IJburg College 2. There are sports fields, a large sports hall, a football club, playgrounds and child care possibilities. In the immediate vicinity you will find plenty of opportunities for rest and relaxation like the Diemer park, restaurants, marina, sailing school, beach and the beautiful hiking and cycling area. The trendy East of Amsterdam with all the shopping facilities is nearby. In short: a wonderful environment to live, to work out and to relax.
-Surface area of approximately 67 m²
-On the 7th floor (top floor) and also on the corner, with marvelous view and of course no upstairs neighbor
-2 bedrooms, one decorated as work stations, so NOT to SHARE
-No pets allowed (also prohibited according to the owners' Association)
-Rental period of up to 24 months maximum
-Spacious balcony of 8 m2 located on the West
-Private storage room on ground floor
* Please note: rental price does not include private parking, for €150,-extra per month there is a private parking space for rent. Also excluding electricity, water. For heating costs (district heating “stadsverwarming”), solar panels, WTW climate and shower unit system and hot water use. For these cases an advance payment is required of €96.31 per month. Tenant shall take responsible for an energy supplier for electricity (lighting, electric cooking, household electrical consumption and standing charge).
Read full description