In the beautiful Nicolaas Witsenkade you'll find this simple ark (13.00 x 5.00 meter) which is active as
Bed & Breakfast. The location on the outskirts of Centrum and Zuid is very central with the Heineken Brewery as a neighbor.
The whole ark has a concrete bowl and a wooden structure, the flat roof is covered with mastic.
From the quayside you enter the ark: Living room with open kitchen, 2 small bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also a piece of terrace.
- Attractive ark with permit in a very central location.
- Concrete tray (13.30 x 5.00)
- Buildingyear unknown ('70th)
- Wooden structure and flat roof with mastic.
- Used as residential space by the owner (min.60%) and Bed & Breakfast (max. 40%)
- High occupancy. It is up to the new owner to continue the B&B.
Read full description