Are you dreaming of a good-sized, light double upper house in the Watergraafsmeer with lots of space, a sunny balcony and the option to create three bedrooms and a good attic floor? Look no further. The apartment also has a private entrance and a practical lay-out. It does require some modernisation, an excellent opportunity to change the apartment exactly to your liking!
The apartment is in a perfect location, between Hogeweg and Copernicusstraat. The Watergraafsmeer is an enjoyable area to live with shops, restaurants, bars, good schools and public transport within walking distance. There are lots of parks nearby (Park Frankendael, Flevopark) and the Jaap Edenbaan ice rink and various sports grounds are within biking distance. You are immediately eligible for a parking permit in this area and there is ample parking space nearby.
Private access with part of the hallway and stairs to living area.
First floor: landing with toilet and shower. The living room consists of a front and back room (room en-suite) with basic open plan kitchen. The south-west facing balcony can be accessed from the back room. The front room is L-shaped and has a hearth.
Second floor: landing with access to all rooms, bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet (Sanibroyeur), master bedroom at the back (previously two bedrooms) with fitted wardrobe and kitchenette, large bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobe.
The fitted steep stairs on the landing lead up to the wonderful attic room on the third floor, where you can also find lots of storage space under the slanted roof.
• Year of construction 1928
• Living area 102 m2
• Ground rent is bought off until 31 December 2027
• The Owners' Association consists of three members (Newtonstraat 37/39)
• Central heating system (Nefit HRC, 2013)
• All windows have insulating glass
• Solar panels on the slanted roof for the lower apartment
• Hard flooring is not permitted on the first floor
• The current owner will install floor insulation on the first floor
• The civil-law notary for the transfer is Diemer Notariaat
Read full description