These rural bungalow with stables with lighting drained arena in just 10 minutes away from Amstelveen. The current owner is in about 30 minutes in Amsterdam.
By setting this property is perfect for horse lovers who wants to life near Amsterdam.
The object is located behind the Amstel, right in front of Nes aan de Amstel. The house is at the end of a dead road, but has excellent connections to Utrecht, Amsterdam and the airport.
Ground floor: entrance room/ hall, living room with natural light and doors to the terrace. Luxury kitchen with gas hob, chimney, oven/ microwave, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. The living room and kitchen has a beautiful floor with floor heating. From the kitchen you have access to the pantry. This floor also has a master bedroom, a modern toilet and a nice bathroom with bath, shower with rain shower and floor heating.
First floor: Large landing/ loft, very spacious bedroom on the left and a spacious bedroom on the right with closet space and sink, the 3rd bedroom has a dormer.
Outdoor: Around the house is a very attractive garden with several trees on the southwest and a beautiful terrace. From this terrace you have a fantastic view over the meadows, but also over your own horses.
• Arena approximately 20 x 40 meters with lightning and drainage;
• Big paddock (> 700 sqm.) with shelter shed;
• Shelters stables approximately 18 sqm. with wooden barn;
• Sheet office unit providing electricity;
• Stable with 3 boxes, with outer and inner dorm, water bowl, lockable tack room, sink, cleaning room and hay loft;
• Ground floor and kitchens are renewed in 2007;
• Floor heating and central heating system are from 2007;
• Living area approximately 150 sqm.
Read full description