Attractive, well maintained ground floor apartment of approximately 91 sqm with three bedrooms and a garden of approximately 39 sqm.
This home on one floor offers a beautiful view over Singelgracht.
The property features high ceilings of more than 3 metres, beautiful finishing and a practical layout. The apartment has got a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, a luxurious bathroom and many original details.
Private entrance from the street into a vestibule and hallway. On the garden side a beautiful living room with sitting area and modern kitchen diner with a glass front to the garden. The luxury Siematic kitchen is equipped with Siemens built-in appliances and a boiling water tap. At the rear one of the bedrooms. At the front the master bedroom with original en suite doors and mantelpiece. In the former alcove a third bedroom with fitted wardrobe. This room can also be used as an office or playroom. The bathroom has a bath, a walk-in shower and a washbasin. In the hallway a storage cupboard with connections for the washing machine, a toilet and an understairs cupboard.
Underneath the extension a large storage room of approximately 20 sqm.
The private garden of approximately 39 sqm has rear access. Behind the garden a closed off inner garden which can also be used.
The front offers a beautiful view over the water of Singelgracht.
Located on Nassaukade opposite Brouwersgracht, in a very sought-after neighbourhood on the edge of the Jordaan area.
Easily accessible by public transport. Several tram and bus lines within a short distance.
Within walking distance of Haarlemmerdijk and Noordermarkt with their many shops and restaurants. Also within walking distance of the Westerpark.
Currently there is no waiting period for a parking permit and there are ample parking facilities in front of the door.
- Usable area approximately 91 sqm
- Garden approximately 39 sqm
- Extended in 2015
- Bathroom, kitchen, central heating system and electrical system replaced in 2015
- Paintwork front side done in 2017
- Three bedrooms
- Energy label C
- Water and electricity connection in the garden
- Ground rent € 314.84 per year. Period runs from July 1st, 1974 until June 30th, 2024. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
- From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description