Characteristic, spacious and especially bright 4-rooms apartment with private entrance of 122m2.
It is a large house with unobstructed views of the Singelgracht, Jordaan and the Westertoren.
The Nassaukade is a street in Amsterdam-West, on the banks of the Singelgracht. The Nassaukade, together with the Stadhouderskade and the Mauritskade, is the Amsterdam inner ring. Nassaukade 123 is located between the Second Hugo de Grootstraat and the Hugo de Grootkade, near the Raampoort bridge in the extension of the Bloemgracht. The house is located just a stone's throw from the Jordaan, but also around the corner of the nice shops and restaurants on the Second Hugo de Grootstraat and Hugo de Groteplein.
Public transport options are in the form of tram lines 3 and 10 and some bus lines. Paid parking (via licensing system) on public road. Within minutes, the A10-west is accessible via the S105.
The entrance of the house is located on a sort of intermediate floor (entresol) between the ground floor and the first floor, which is accessible via a natural stone staircase.
Entrance hall: characteristic hall with wardrobe and stairs to the first floor.
The first floor has a hall with access to all rooms. Very spacious living room of about 55m2 with patio doors to the front and rear balconies. The living room has a side room with a beautiful round bay that can be used as a study or extra bedroom. At the rear there are two rooms that can be used as a bedroom or kitchen. If the buyer moves the kitchen to the (rear of the) living room there are two bedrooms to be created. In the center there is a bathroom with room for shower and bath and separate toilet.
• The building is externally in excellent condition. This because the property has recently been split up
4 apartment rights, which complies with the building requirements imposed by the municipality of Amsterdam.
• The foundation has a quality code II (minimum 25 years maintenance free).
• The roof of the building has been renewed.
• The outdoor windows have been painted recently.
• All pipes of gas, water and electricity have been tested and found well.
• Internally, the property needs to be renovated, bringing copper to its own taste and insight and for its own account
And risk reassigning and reducing the property.
• Year of construction: 1910
• Architect: Tj. Kuipers, among others, architect of the Zevenlandenhuizen on the Roemer Visscherstraat in
• Living area: 122m2 and 9m2 of building-bound outdoor space (NEN 2580)
• The building is located on municipal leasehold. The general provisions of 2000 apply. The
current period runs until 31 July 2034. The canon should be determined by splitting yet, but
will be around € 225,-- per year.
• The association of owners "De Nassaustaete" has 4 members. Each member has 1 vote. The share in the community
will be about 131 / 778th. The service costs are still to be determined.
• The buyer is responsible for the property separate floor between the first floor and the building
underlying floor sufficient to insulate.
• Delivery by project notary seller, Buma-Algera Notary in Amsterdam.
The project Singelgrachtgarage Marnix will be launched.
For more information, refer to www.amsterdam.nl/projecten/singelgrachtgarage
Read full description