Groundfloor apartment of approximately 100 sqm with a particularly practical layout. It has three bedrooms and an exceptionally large and sunny garden facing southwest.
The property is located in the Watergraafsmeer area. This spaciously planned area is ideal for families: there are plenty of play areas for children. The bright groundfloor home on one floor includes a living room over the full depth of the building.
The property has a private entrance into a hallway giving access to all rooms. On the right side all bedrooms: one on the street side and two on the garden side. In between the bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin. There is a separate guest toilet in the hallway. In the hallway also two large storage cupboards under the stairs to the upstairs apartments. In one of these cupboards the connections for the washing machine and dryer. On the left side the living room with large open kitchen diner on the street side. This living area extends over the full depth of the property with at the rear doors opening onto the southwest-facing garden. In the garden there are a shed and a large storage cupboard on the patio.
Located in the sought-after and child safe Watergraafsmeer area.
Within walking distance of the Jaap Eden skating rink, Middenmeer sports fields, Frankendael Park and several primary schools.
Christiaan Huygensplein is nearby, with various shops, and so is shopping centre Oostpoort.
Well accessible by public transport (bus line 65 stops on Radioweg and tram line 9 on Hugo de Vrieslaan; Station Science Park with direct connections to Central Station is within walking distance) and by car (a few minutes away from exit S112 from the orbital motorway A10).
Parking by permit system. Ample parking facilities nearby. Two parking permits can be applied for at this address.
- Usable area approximately 100 sqm
- Three bedrooms
- Back garden of approximately 188 sqm facing southwest
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Ideal family home
- Child safe environment
- Energy label D
- All rear frames replaced and double glazed (HR++) and painted in 2015
- Right of membership currently being converted into apartment right. Therefore the ensuing ground rent is an estimate, yet to be finally determined by the municipality of Amsterdam
- Ground rent until December 15th, 2017 approximately €1250. Yearly indexation. Period runs from December 16th, 2002 until December 15th, 2052. General provisions of 2000
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description