Spacious three-room apartment on the first floor of Torenflat "Meandereinde". The apartment has a modern kitchen (2016), living room with beautiful view and is centrally located near the Stadshart. The apartment has a room which you can use as a bed/or studyroom or as an extension or the living room.
Ground floor: Closed entrance with videophone, mailboxes, elevators, stairwell and storage.
First floor: Entrance/hall with meter cupboard, toilet, storage cupboard and access to all rooms. Bright living room with beautiful view over a park. The living room gives access to the balcony (south-east) and the (study)room. The study room can also be used as a second bedroom or as an extension of the living room. Modern kitchen (2016) with a ceramic stove, two ovens, extractor, fridge and freezer, large sink and access to the second balcony. Spacious bedroom. Bathroom with sink, shower and connection for the washing machine and dryer.
Location: The apartment is within walking distance of shopping center "Het Stadshart" with shops, restaurants, theater, cinema, library and the Cobra Museum. Several roads to o.a. Schiphol and Amsterdam are easily accessible. The apartment is close to public transport (lines 5 and 51) and within walking distance of the bus station. Also the Amsterdamse Bos is nearby for a relaxing walk or sport.
- Living area 76 m2, Volume 197 m3 ( NEN2580 measured)
- Apartment is build in 1962
- In 2016 renewed kitchen and hall
- Good view from the living room over a park
- Two balconies, one on sout-east side and one on north side
- Parking with a permit (€ 80,- per year)
- Apartment is equipped with aluminum frames
- Proffesional VvE, Sservicecosts are € 280,- a month incl. heating costs
- Storage on the ground floor
- Rental of the apartment is not allowed
Read full description