Light 3-room apartment located on the second floor of a well-kept apartment complex with private storage on the ground floor. The house is located on a very popular part of the Mauritskade and from the living room you have a look out over the canal. At the rear is the balcony on the south with a beautiful view of the communal courtyard. The house has two spacious bedrooms and can be perfectly occupied by two (student) friends. The living area is no less than 74 m2 and the lease has been bought off until 2040.
Common entrance with bells and letterboxes and access to the staircase. Private storage room with space for a bicycle is located here (4.5 m2).
Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Cabinet with position for c. Boiler, toilet room with fountain. At the front is the living room and the first bedroom. From both there is a nice view of the canal. Closed kitchen at the rear, equipped with various appliances, oa .: dishwasher, fridge with freezer, hood, 4-burner stove, oven / microwave, mixer with sink and plenty of closet space. The kitchen offers enough space to place a small dining table. At the rear is also the second bedroom which has a closet. The south-facing balcony can be reached via both the kitchen and the second bedroom at the rear.
The bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink and a washer / dryer connection. In the common room next to the entrance door of the house is the meter cupboard.
- Living area 74m², contents 212m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1989;
- leasehold: AB 2000, the ground has been bought off until the end of the period, January 15th,
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Intergas, 2008);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- linoleum throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section S, complex designation
9341-A, apartment index 41;
- energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners “Vereniging van Eigenaren Amstelterrein II
Blok 2”in Amsterdam;
- establishment: December 27th, 2002;
- 81/5.870th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally kept by Pro Vve Beheer;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 58,65 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The neighbourhood is centrally located and within walking distance a diverse range of shops and entertainment venues. Within 5 minutes you can cycle on the Dappermarkt (East), the Waterlooplein (Center) or on the Albert Cuypmarkt (South). Artis, the Oosterpark, theater Carré, the Tropenmuseum and trendy dining / entertainment venues such as Hotel Arena, the IJsbreker, Loetje and the cozy Pijp are within walking distance. But schools of the UvA / HvA and the OLVG hospital are also just steps away. The connections with public transport (metro, tram and bus) are excellent and roads such as the Wibautstraat (S112) are easily accessible by car.
- Balcony on the South;
- modern kitchen with various appliances;
- house located on a quiet courtyard;
- active Association of Owners;
- various facilities within walking distance.
Read full description