This well-maintained family house is located in a quiet and child friendly area. The house is located near the "Keizer Karelpark", "Het Stadshart" of Amstelveen, public transport facilities, highways to Schiphol and Amsterdam, the shops at the Van der Hooplaan, several shops and sport clubs.
Through the entrance you will find the hall of the house. There is a toilet with a fountain and a staircase with a washing machine connection. The living room has a fireplace and there is a luxurious open kitchen which is equipped with a coffee machine, combi oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooking plate.
The garden is equipped with a barn. The garden at the front of the house provides enough room and privacy to sit comfortable too.
On the first floor is the bathroom which is equipped with a toilet, shower and washbasin. There are two bedrooms at the backside of the house and there is one bedroom at the front side of the house with access to the 4th bedroom and a small balcony. There is an attic with a central heating boiler (Vaillant 2010).
- Good location, friendly neighbourhood
- The house has a wooden floor;
- There are plastic frames including HR Solide plus glass.
- On the first floor all windows have custom fit insect frames.
- Parking is free and in front of the house.
- Measuring instruction based on the NEN2580
- Available after consultation
Read full description