A lovely light 2-room apartment of approximately 43 m˛ located on the third and highest floor with its own storage located on the ground floor.
The apartment building was split in 2012 and is situated at a charming square in the popular Swammerdam district, near Weesperzijde and the Amstel. An attractive residential area just steps from the city center and De Pijp. Very well accessible by car and public transport.
Neighborhood / Area
The Swammerdam district is a popular residential area just steps from the city center and De Pijp. Leeuwenhoekstraat is a quiet square in this area and is located between Wibautstraat and Weesperzijde, near the Amstel. Directly across the bridge lies De Pijp with the vibrant Albert Cuypmarket. All facilities are at walking or cycling distance, such as famous cafés and restaurants such as De Ysbreeker, Loetje and Café Hesp, various theaters including Theater Carré and Stopera, beautiful city parks including Sarphatipark and Oosterpark, and various shops nearby.
Very well accessible by both public transport and the car. Within walking distance is tram 3 and Wibautstraat underground station, with easy access to both the Amstel station and the Central Station. By car, you can reach the Ring A10 within 5 minutes via the Wibautstraat.
Via the common entrance and staircase you will find the third floor. Entrance hall, the living room with half open kitchen and French balcony to the west offers a nice view of the square. The bedroom is on the backside. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin and toilet. The house has concrete floors and double insulating glazing. On the ground floor of the complex there is another spacious storage room.
• readily available
• former rental property of Woonstichting de Key
• house is for sale only for self-occupancy (or parents for children)
• two-year anti-speculation clause applies
• leasehold municipality of Amsterdam, the canon has been purchased until 31-08-2039
• cadastral data: Amsterdam, Section S, Number 9926, Index 6 (52 / 405th VvE share)
• professionally managed association of owners with 7 apartment rights
• service costs amount to € 107, - per month
• Woonstichting de Key pays notary fee for delivery (project notary Spier & Hazenberg)
Read full description