This charming and well maintained characteristic family house was originally built around 1910 and has a front,- and private back garden with favorable sun position (South East).
Shopping centre "Seinhorst" is to be found within walking distance for daily groceries. The city centre of Hilversum with all its facilities is nearby and easily to reach, both on foot and by bicycle. Highways to A1 and A27 can be reached within 5 minutes by car. The forest can be reached within 10 minutes by bicycle. The Leeghwaterstraat is located in a varied, child-friendly and cozy neighborhood. The ideal home for couples or small families.
- Entrance with meter cupboard and door to the living room
- Spacious and bright living/dining room with wooden floorings, smooth finished walls, cozy fireplace, open staircase to 1st floor and French doors to the back garden.
- Renewed kitchen (2012) with built-in appliances. Hatch to the basement with central heating installation.
- Pantry with toilet.
- Staircase to landing first floor
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom (2015) with shower, toilet, sink and towel radiator
- Loft staircase to storage attic.
The back garden is completely enclosed, offers optimal privacy and has an ideal position towards the sun.
- Cozy and well maintained family house;
- Construction year ± 1910;
- Renewed bathroom (2015) and modern kitchen (2012);
- Smooth finished walls and ceilings, wooden floorings on the ground floor;
- Outside paintwork 2018;
- Partly double glass;
- Living area approx 88 m2;
- Plot size 116 m2.
In short: a cozy and characteristic family house in a popular neighbourhood!
Read full description