The house is located in the famous Disteldorp in the North urban district and is part of an active owners’ association. Two former houses were officially joined and refurbished. Disteldorp is only 5 minutes away by bike from the Buiksloterweg ferry and near Van der Pekstraat.
Ground floor, entrance, hallway with wardrobe, attractive kitchen diner, kitchen with various built-in appliances. In the kitchen there are two large fitted cupboards, one of which with space for the washing machine and dryer and the central heating boiler. Living room with again a hallway with toilet, and the old front door of the former other home. An open staircase leads to the first floor. All rooms are accessible from the landing. Large bedroom with two dormer windows and a bathtub. Two children's rooms also with a dormer window each. Bathroom with shower, washbasin and radiator. On the landing a separate toilet with hand washbasin.
The house has both a front and a rear garden with rear access.
The property is situated in a lovely place in the monumental Disteldorp, near Van der Pekstraat, the Noorderpark and the ferry at the Tolhuistuin.
Very favourably located near shops, public transport, exit roads and the centre of Amsterdam.
• Usable area approximately 101 sqm
• Garden approximately 60 sqm
• Ground rent bought out until December 31st, 2045
• This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
• Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description