This bright two-room apartment of 40 m² is located on the first floor in the lively center of Amsterdam and offers a shared, locked bicycle shed.
The location is unique and vibrant, with the Leidseplein around the corner, just like the beautiful shopping streets Leidsestraat and a little further the P.C. Hooftstraat. Your neighborhood consists of the Vondelpark, the canals, many trendy restaurants, clubs, cafes, terraces, top shops such as the Apple Store and Starbucks, theaters, the City cinema and pop temples such as the Melkweg and Paradiso.
Common entrance on the ground floor. Via the staircase you reach the entrance of the apartment on the second floor. Entrance, hall that provides access to all rooms. Living room with large windows and open kitchen, this still needs to be placed. The bedroom is located on the rear. The bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment between the living room and bedroom. This is equipped with shower, sink, design radiator, toilet, washing machine connection and has recently been completely renewed. The apartment has double glazing and concrete floors.
On the ground floor a communal, closed bicycle shed.
- Available immediately
- Living space 40 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Common, locked bicycle storage
- Former rental home of De Key
- Property is only for sale for self-occupancy
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applies
- Leasehold land, canon has been bought up to 31-12-2043
- Active and professionally managed VvE
- Monthly contribution VvE 2017 € 95,94
- De Key pays the notary costs for delivery (permanent project notary: Spier & Hazenberg notaries)
Call us to make an appointment and we would love to see you at Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 169-A!
Read full description