Very spacious corner house with carport in the child friendly neighbourhood “Nieuw Oosteinde”. The house is built in the 1930’s style and has a living area of circa 147 m2, the living room is extended and offers a light space with double doors to the back garden, there also is a sandstone chimney with gas fire and a nice stone floor. The open kitchen is equipped with all appliances.
The house has a high-quality finish with the use of natural materials such as wood, marble, sand stone, chalk stone and hand decorated tiles.
The first floor has a white oak floor without thresholds, two spacious bedrooms, a balcony, a separate second toilet and a generous bathroom with whirlpool, shower cabin, two washbasins and floor heating.
On the second floor there is a very spacious master bedroom with carpet floor and a dormer on one side and roof window on the other side. There is also a practical and separate laundry-/boiler room.
The pleasant and sunny back garden is situated on the south east and offers a lot of privacy and has a wooden shed with an attic.
The fence is made of hardwood and has so called “stable doors”. The gates can be opened in one piece to place a car, and the upper part can be opened separately with a view on the wide green strip with playground.
This particular space is multifunctional and is decorated to enjoy your guests. This all underneath a roof with white plastic groove panels and two atmospheric lights. The wooden beams stay visible in the construction.
• Very spacious corner house with a high-end finish
• Light and large living room with double doors and an atmospheric chimney with gas fire
• The ground floor is provided with floor heating and a stone floor
• Spacious bathroom with whirlpool, shower cabin, 2 washbasins and floor heating
• The outer paintwork is performed in 2015
• All the walls and ceilings in the house (except the bedroom ceilings) have smooth stucco work
• The carport/parking place in the back garden is according the municipality Aalsmeer, supposed to sustain
• Because of the big doors in the fence, the garden can be closed off completely. It is also possible to only open the upper part of the doors
• There is plenty of free parking space in the area, a permit or payment is not needed
The house is located in the child friendly neighbourhood “Nieuw Oosteinde”, on the municipal boundary of Aalsmeer and Amstelveen. The modern district is spacious and is defined by houses build in the 1920’s and 1930’s style. The district has its own shopping centre with supermarkets but also a bakery and a hairdresser. Furthermore the is a health centre and a community school consisting of child care and primary schools.
The area where the house is located is a rural environment between the “Amsterdamse Bos”, which is a stone’s throw away, and the recreational area “De Westeinder Plassen”. Also there are some good connections to the public transport, highways are easily reachable and Amsterdam is a 15 minute drive away.
Read full description