To be renovated 2-room apartment of approx. 58 m² with balcony oriented to the south on the third floor, in the middle of Amsterdam Zuid around the corner of pleasant shops at the Cornelis Schuytstraat and Amstelveenseweg.
Amsterdam Zuid is popular. That has always been the case and that will always be the case. The monumental houses, the Vondelpark, the busy streets, convivial restaurants, bars and trendy stores contribute to this very unique atmosphere. Around the corner of the street the world lies at your feet.
By bicycle you reach the centre in no time and with tram and bus in front of the door there is optimal accessibility. In addition, you reach the A10 ring road by car within a few minutes.
Entrance through the communal stairway.
Third floor; living room at the front, bedroom at the back with washstand and fixed closets. The balcony of approx. 4 m² can be reached through the bedroom. Closed kitchen with simple kitchen block. Hall with access to bathroom featuring shower and toilet.
Separate storage in the basement.
- house needs work;
- split under apartment rights in 2006;
- located on leasehold land, AB 2000 is applicable. Ground rent has been paid until 31-5-2036;
- the service costs for the apartment currently amounts to € 181.76 per month;
- fixed project notary: ‘Lubbers en Dijk’ notaries;
- the apartment does not include central heating and no hot water provision;
- Caution: Own habitation clause applicable: Buyer is obligated to actually inhabit the sold property as main resident for a period of at least 5 years; he/she is not authorised to rent out or otherwise cede the use of the sold property of a part thereof. Seller can permit the Buyer in writing in special cases that the provisions in the previous sentence can be deviated from. If the Buyer, after being in default after receiving a registered letter from Seller, remains negligent regarding the execution of this article for a duration of eight days, then they will be due an immediately claimable fine of € 50,000, not subject to moderation, to be paid to the Seller.
Read full description