SPACIOUS AND INSPIRING 610 sqm shell space in the former auditorium of the “Chapel of Providence” in the heart of the Jordaan area, an oasis of peace in the centre of metropolitan city life.
A well thought-out design for a studio apartment has been made for this immense space.
It is a unique and challenging space: large, light and with a beautiful steel truss structure.
On the ground floor is the urban garden accessible through steel doors. The garden (30 m²) is facing south.
The property consists of a ground floor of almost 350 sqm and a first floor of approximately 260 sqm connected by a void and staircase in the design.
Design and permit provide for a floorplan with a living floor of almost 350 sqm including a guest accommodation, a hall, a living and a dining area, a study and an adjacent intimate south-facing urban garden.
The above bedroom floor of approximately 260 sqm is spatially and functionally connected to a lazy staircase and a large void.
The design for the bedroom floor offers three or four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, a dressing room and a large study. The special truss structure and the terrace will be the absolute eye-catchers of this floor.
A separate parking is offered.
Located between Lauriergracht and Elandsgracht near Prinsengracht in the heart of the Jordaan area.
Near the “Nine Streets”. A lovely and peaceful location!
Well accessible by car and public transport.
Elandsgracht offers all the shops: butcher’s Siem van der Gragt, Ekoplaza, Albert Heijn and many caterers and restaurants. This part of the Jordaan area (Hartenstraat) features many unique and great galleries.
- New foundation, based on 'Green Poles', see www.degroenepaal.nl
- Will be delivered in shell condition
- Option to purchase parking space on adjacent property
- Apartment will be delivered in shell condition; layout has been permitted on the basis of environmental permit
- Usable area after renovation will be approximately 610 sqm
- Garden approximately 30 sqm and indoor terrace approximately 18 sqm
- Freehold land
- Part of a nationally listed building
- Deed of division of property and drawing will be adapted to the new situation
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description