This bright, immediately available apartment in a prime location at the East side of the Centre van Amsterdam has a living area of 42 m2, is located on the fourth (also top) floor and offers two rooms, a terrace with unobstructed views, a courtyard garden and a private storage in the substructure.
This is living in a unique and quiet part of the city center; the Wittenburgereiland. All facilities are nearby; for your daily groceries you can visit the Albert Heijn on the ground floor, the shopping center "Brazilië", the Dappermarkt and the Czaar Peterstraat. Nice cafés and restaurants are within walking distance, including Brouwerij 't IJ, Hanneke's Boom and "Citybeach" Roest. Het Scheepvaartmuseum, Artis, the Stopera and Theater Carré are a few minutes away. There are good public transport links and excellent connections to the A10 ring via the IJ- and Piet Hein tunnels.
Communal entrance on the ground floor. Entrance to the apartment is on the fourth floor via the gallery at the back of the complex. Entrance hall with access to all rooms. The living room is at the front and has an open kitchen. The kitchen must still be fitted. Adjoining the living room is the balcony. From the balcony a beautiful view of the Oosterkerk and on the green. At the rear is the spacious bedroom. The bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and a connection for the washing machine. In the substructure you will find the private storage of approximately 3 m2.
- Immediately available
- Surface area approx. 42 m2, storage approx. 3 m2
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Former rental property of De Key
- Property is sold exclusively for self-occupation
- Anti-speculation of two years applicable
- Located on municipal leasehold land, canon is paid for until 31 March 2039
- Active and professionally managed VvE (Association of owners)
- Monthly contribution VvE 2017 € 74,49
- The Key pays the notary fee for the deed of transfer (project notary: Spier & Hazenberg notaries)
Call us for an appointment and we will be happy to see you at the Klein Wittenburgerstraat 40!
Read full description