This is a very tastefully and well renovated canal apartment with a LIFT measuring approximately 111m2 in a World Heritage listed building with high ceilings. This exceptionally bright and sunny apartment has a great layout with a spacious living room on the canal side, a modern open kitchen with a large pantry, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with a steam room. The apartment also has plenty of storage space and a communal bicycle storage area in the basement.
Currently, a possibility to rent a parking spot in a secured garage around the corner.
The property is beautifully situated on the canal, near the "de Negen Straatjes" shopping area, the Jordaan, the Haarlemmerdijk, the Noordermarkt (with its weekly organic market) and the Westerstraat. The hotspots of Amsterdam's restaurants, cafes, shops, theater and cinema are all within walking or cycling distance. Public transport connections are only a 3-minute walk from the apartment, leading to all parts of the city (tram & bus), including the Central Station and the financial area of Amsterdam Station Zuid (The World Trade Center).
The apartment is located on the second floor and is accessed through a neat staircase or through the lower ground floor with direct access to an elevator. The entrance to the apartment is next to a sunny conservatory with large sliding doors, and this space also functions as a balcony. There is a spacious living room with large windows letting in lots of daylight and offering beautiful views of the canal. The modern open kitchen is centrally located in the apartment and is equipped with various built-in appliances, with an adjacent pantry that is surprisingly spacious. The bedroom located on the canal side of the property has a double bed and a pleasant workplace that is also suitable as a guest room. The brightly-lit master bedroom is located next to the patio and has a French balcony. A modern bathroom has a window letting in natural light and is equipped with a walk-in (steam) shower, a bath and two sinks. A separate toilet is located in the hall.
- Video intercom system;
- Lift with code lock and direct access to the apartment;
- The Home Owners Association (VvE) has a communal bicycle storage room and laundry / drying space;
- Preference for non-smoking tenants;
- No pets are allowed;
- Rental subject to approval of owner;
- Two months deposit required;
- Available per 1 April 2018;
- Service costs € 75.- per month for lighting and cleaning of communal areas and electricity as well as, water for the
- Cleaning of the apartment once every two weeks, approximately € 100.- for the account of the tenant;
- Rent € 2,900.00 per month excluding gas, water, electricity and other utilities and including maintenance of the
Read full description