Very charming and stylish canal apartment with a perfect lay-out and fantastic views, located on the most beautiful part of the Amsterdam canals, nearby the famous “9 streets” and opposite the 5-star hotel "The Dylan". The apartment is situated on the first floor of a beautiful monumental building with a stately entrance with elevator! The spacious and atmospheric living room with gas fireplace has three large windows on the front, allowing a beautiful view of the Keizersgracht. The semi-open design kitchen of the Boffi brand is located in the center of the apartment and is equipped with various appliances. The bedroom is located on the quiet back of the house. From here, the small but nice sunny private terrace can be reached. The luxurious tiled bathroom has a shower and a washbasin. The toilet is separate. There is a private storage in the basement. The property was extensively renovated in 1999, including renewal of the foundation.
The apartment is located on the first floor and has the following layout:
Entrance, hall with fitted wardrobes. The living room with atmospheric gas fireplace and oak parquet floor is located at the front of the house and has beautiful views over the canal. Boffi's design kitchen includes a range of appliances such as an oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and a fridge / freezer. The bedroom is located on the quiet rear of the house and has a bathroom ensuite which is tiled in light gray marble and equipped with a shower and washbasin. From the bedroom there is access to the sunny private outdoor area.
According NEN2580 measurement the living space is 62,6 m². The surface of the storage is approx. 4,6 m2
The property is located in a building that was built around 1740. The property was extensively renovated in 1999, including renewal of the foundation.
Traditional building style, wooden frames with single glass.
Elektra: 5 groups with earth leakage switch.
Hot water and heating by cv-boiler Vaillant (year of construction approx. 2010).
Oak parquet floor.
The property is located on private land (no lease hold situation).
City of Amsterdam, Section E Number 10377-A-6.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property has been splitted in 10 apartment rights on January 6th , 1999 by Mr. F.C.E.Schoordijk
- The appartment right A-6 is entitled to 439 / 5592th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
• The VvE consists of 10 owners and is professionally managed by XS VvE Beheer.
• The association runs under the name of 'Le Nouvel Empereur'.
• The service costs are € 201.77 per month.
• It is a financial healthy and active Association of Owners.
• Airbnb is not allowed from the Association of Owners.
• Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Amsterdam and on the most beautiful part of the Keizersgracht near the famouw “9 streets”.
• Due to the beautiful large windows and the location on the first floor there is a fantastic view of the canal!
• The property has an elevator.
• Private storage in the basement, which is also accessible by elevator.
• The apartment has a sunny private outdoor area of approx. 5 m2.
• It is a Governmental monument.
• The foundation has been renewed.
• The house is ideal for use as a pied-à-terre.
The apartment is located in a beautiful property in a very popular location on the beautiful Keizersgracht. Due to the location on the first floor and the beautiful large windows, there is a great view of the canal and the opposite 5-star hotel "The Dylan". This beautiful location is the heart of the famouw “9 streets”, the western part of the Amsterdam canals with many small shops and restaurants. By bike you can reach the cozy Jordaan in a few minutes, with plenty of nice cafés, restaurants and the Noordermarkt.
The historic center of Amsterdam with Dam Square and the famous Kalverstraat shopping street is just a 5-minute walk away.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car. There are various tram stops nearby (eg tram lines 13, 14 and 17 and bus lines 170, 172 and 174). On the public road, it is paid parking from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 0:00 and on Sunday from 12:00 at 0:00. For the latest information regarding permits and parking, please refer to www.amsterdam.nl.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description