Entire, nationally listed building in shelf condition in the centre of Amsterdam on Keizersgracht 229.
The property offers various redevelopment options. There is a well thought-out plan for three apartments. This is a beautiful historic building with a usable area of approximately 440 sqm in its present condition.
Level of outfitting:
The property will be delivered in shell condition.
An environmental permit has already been requested for the creation of three independent apartments including the installation of a lift, dated July 17th, 2017.
The total surface area is approximately 440 sqm in the present condition.
With redevelopment into appartements it is possible, according to an existing design, to divide approximately 365 sqm as follows:
- Apartment 1: approx. 145 sqm;
- Apartment 2: approx. 86 sqm;
- Apartment 3: approx. 134 sqm.
Floorplans with a layout proposal for Keizersgracht 229 in Amsterdam, which is provided with a lift, are included as appendices to this brochure.
The building on Keizersgracht 229 is located on one of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam, next to the Jordaan area, on the edge of the popular 'Nine Streets'. These nine streets offer a wide range of boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Westerkerk, the Anne Frank House and Dam Square are within walking distance.
Excellently accessible by public transport. Within walking distance of tram stops for lines 13, 14 and 17, so the Central Station can be reached within a few minutes.
Accessible by car from the orbital motorway A10 ring via exit S105. Parking along public roads by payment or licensing system. Information about the conditions and options for obtaining a (company) permit and any waiting time can be requested via the municipality of Amsterdam (www.amsterdam.nl).
- Usable area approximately 440 sqm
- Freehold land
- Nationally listed building
- Sale subject to explicit reservation of written approval by the owner, a guarantee is required within 7 days after signing the purchase contract
- Foundation repair required when dividex into separate plots. For this purpose a quotation is included in the sales file
- Environmental permit for 3 apartments is irrevocable
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description