A lovely family home, the left half of a semi-detached house, located on a large plot (private land) of 474 m2 on the outskirts of Amsterdam and close to the river Amstel. The house consists of 2 layers and has a current floor area of approximately 100 m2 with the disposal of a very well maintained backyard with a depth of almost 50 meters and two additional garden houses.
At the front this house has a private parking space in front of the door and a private bridge which is very special on this part of the Kalfjeslaan. The view over the meadows of the Middenpolder nature reserve gives equal peace and space. Those looking for real rural living can realize their dreams here. The street is unique, very car-free and there are only 13 houses on this part of the avenue.
Through the private walkway you go over the water to the characteristic house. After the front door you will find a spacious hall, guest toilet and stairs to the floor. Access to the living room with fireplace (gas) and dining room with open kitchen with door to the garden.
By the stairs in the hall you go to the first floor. Here are 3 bedrooms and a small bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink. There is an attic loft, which can be used as storage space.
The beautiful back garden of 50 meters deep is located at the water and has 2 spacious garden sheds.
The location of this beautiful semi-detached house is very exceptional for Amsterdam standards, it is very green and is right at the water. The house is within walking distance of the river Amstel, the Amstelpark and the cozy eatery 'Klein Kalfje'. In addition, there are many opportunities such as Gelderlandplein, various primary and secondary schools, sports clubs, medical facilities, the Amsterdamse Bos and the Zuidas. Public transport (Station Zuid and various buses) and roads are also easy to reach, making them contribute to a qualitatively excellent living environment.
- own ground
- approx. 100 m2 of living space
- separate garage to the left of the house
- the house needs to be modernized internally
- House can easily be extended on the backsides on the ground floor / 1st floor, further expansion on location of garage also possible
- increase of area to 150 m2 feasible
- zoning plan Buitenveldert 2013 is applicable
- three bedrooms
- located on a plot of 474 m2
- deep backyard of almost 50 meters deep
- with central heating CV
- garden house directly near the house and garden house in the back of the garden
- located on the front and rear of the water
- functioning fireplace gas
- 2 floors with attic loft
- double glazing in plastic frames around
- located in Amsterdam at 5 min from the exit Rai and 10 min from the Beethovenstraat
Read full description