Super nice 2 room ground apartment of about 50m² located in a 'corner' building with a great garden with shed, in a nice quiet and convenient street in Bos en Lommer.
A beautiful street is hidden around the corner of Willem de Zwijgerlaan and the Bos en Lommerweg: The Juliana van Stolbergstraat. A quiet street with many greenery, a playground and a distinctive architecture; On the one hand monumentally (the Merkelbach project) and on the other hand a basic architecture according to Amsterdam school.
The neighborhood in which this street is located is in development. Here and there beautiful new complexes arise that give the neighborhood an increasingly global look. The nearby Westerpark is a wonderful place for relaxation and the 'Food Center Amsterdam' located on the other side of the Willem de Zwijgerlaan is a very interesting development area. Within a few years there will be a renewed and very attractive living and entertainment area called 'Marktkwartier'. Several restaurants and bars, shops, a hotel and eventrooms are located in the old Central Market Hall. With the current shopping offer at the Bos en Lommerweg right around the corner, you now have plenty of good retail stores at your fingertips. Do you want to leave the city? By car you can reach the A10 ring in less than 5 minutes.
The well-maintained complex is a design by architect Peters, according to the Amsterdam School, and was built in 1934/1935. The complex has 4 floors and is located on the Bestevaerstraat, Bos en Lommerweg and the Juliana van Stolbergstraat. It consists mainly of homes, but there are numerous shops, various restaurants, a nursery and a cozy cafe on the side of the Bos en Lommerweg.
This is a very favorable and quiet downstairs house. The house is situated at the end of a row of buildings, bordering on a 'quiet' underpass. This means that you have no neighbors on one side. There is also a cozy wide sidewalk in front of the house with beautifully maintained green lane, so there will never be cars for your door.
This nice apartment was renovated about 10 years ago and is always well maintained by the current owner. You have access to a spacious 2-pers. bedroom with fitted wardrobe, a cozy living room adjoining the very spacious backyard, a sleek luxury kitchen complete with built-in appliances and a simple, functional bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet. The apartment also has an in-house storage room and a separate closet for your washing and drying machine.
The leafy garden is 11 meters deep and spacious enough for another complete lounge corner and an outdoor kitchen. The sun is seen here from noon till sunset.
The apartment is very tidy and ready for her new owner / occupant.
If you want to expand, you should also be able to do that. The living space can be increased by about 20m²!
In short, an ideal home for demanding starters / young couples with a busy job.
The complex was built in 1934/1935 and was subjected to a grand renovation in 1991. At that time the facades were renovated and new windows were placed. Since then, the property has been well maintained by means of a solid multi-year maintenance plan. For example, all the roofs are kept on the arrow, as well as balconies and paintings.
Internally, the house was renovated 10 years ago, with the current owner renewing the kitchen. Also, the house has smooth stucco and painting and a stylish laminate floor. The garden has also been renewed by that time. Last year the whole house has been painted again.
Heating and hot water are done through a rented Intergas Compact HR Eco boiler. If wanted, the lease can be terminated monthly.
Electrical installation: 4 groups with earth leakage protection
The house is also provided with a cable connection and has no water meter (so nice with a garden).
The Association of Owners:
- Date split: April 23, 2003 with notary Mr. O.H. Over
- The VVE consists of 118 apartments, 109 houses, 5 shops, 3 restaurants and 1 cafe, known locally as Juliana van Stolbergstraat 24 to 60, Bestevaerstraat 240 to 258, Bos en Lommerweg 127 to 161. This VVE is part of the association Bos en Lommer, which has a total of 258 apartments. This association has the financial and technical management of a total of 10 VVEs in the complex.
- Service fee: € 77 per month including housing, glass, WA, legal assistance and administrative liability, management fee, bank charges, water money, small maintenance and reservation large maintenance and costs KvK.
- Administrator VVE: VP & A Real Estate Management B.V.
- General Membership Meeting: 1 to 2x per year.
- Share of property rights in VVE: 1 / 118th share
- The VVE is healthy and has an active policy and a multi-annual maintenance plan. There is sufficient cash reserves and there are no plans on the agenda for which a personal contribution has to be paid. The VVE carried out major maintenance in 2013 and 2014, including the roof being renewed . There is a household regulation.
Asking price: € 285,000 kk
Service costs: € 77 p / month
Leasehold : € 430 p / yr
Residential area: 50m². Surface garden: 55m²
Deliverance: Within 4 weeks possible.
Read full description