On a great location in Amsterdam Zuid (Rivierenbuurt), overlooking a square, in a quiet and green street we can offer this 4-room apartment with two balconies and roof terrace!
Ground floor/ first floor
Entrance to spacious, well-kept staircase.
Entrance, spacious hall which gives access to all rooms. Living and side room in the entire width of the house. Through patio doors you enter the balcony on the south at the front. At the rear a modern white kitchen with a stone counter top with various appliances including 4-burner gas cooker, sink with mixer, oven, fridge with separate freezer, dishwasher, hood and ample cupboard space. From the kitchen access to the second balcony. At the rear are two bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom also gives access to the balcony. The bathroom can be entered from the master bedroom and hallway and has a bath / shower combination and two sinks. The house has a separate toilet with fountain.
The attic floor is reached via a fixed staircase. Here is a third bedroom which has a Velux skylight and from which access to the attic via a loft ladder. In addition, a second room with a washing and drying connection, single sink and radiator. From here a door to the roof terrace which is finished with hardwood flooring. From spring to autumn the whole day sun on the roof terrace.
- Living area 111m2, capacity 375m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1929;
- leasehold: AB1994, the canon has been purchased until the end of the period being May 15, 2051;
- almost completely double glazing;
- heating and hot water via combi-boiler (2007);
- Electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation
10429, apartment index 24;
- final energy label E;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially sound Association of Owners '' Jekerstraat 50 - 82 '' in Amsterdam consisting
of 36 apartment rights;
- establishment: April 26, 2002, modified on September 16, 2015;
- 1/36th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Falcon VvE Management BV;
- the monthly VvE contribution amounts to € 105,00;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the VvE with sufficient cover.
This property is located in the Rivierenbuurt near the shops and restaurants on the Maasstraat and the Scheldestraat and further at the RAI in the Zuid district. The cozy Albert Cuyp Market in De Pijp is a 10-minute walk away. Well accessible by car via the RAI ring exit and Amstel exit (S109 and S111) and by public transport (tram line 4). The Amstel Station is within walking distance. The location is ideal for getting to the city center quickly or to get out of Amsterdam fast. Both Beatrixpark and the Amstel are a 10-minute walk away.
- Two balconies and roof terrace (with permit);
- wooden oak floor on the entire first floor;
- child-friendly street;
- bright apartment through the many windows;
- original details, such as the two gas fireplaces in the living room;
- in 2016 all the woodwork dyed (window frames).
Read full description