In a great location in the south of Amsterdam (Rivierenbuurt), in a quiet and green street, we can offer this recently renovated, charming 6-room apartment with two balconies and roof terrace!
Entrance to spacious, well-maintained staircase (large skylight provides natural light).
Entrance, spacious hall with video intercommunication system, meter cupboard, toilet with fountain, two doors access to spacious and bright living room with wooden floor, marble fireplace and double built-in closet. Through patio doors you reach the balcony at the front over the entire width of the house, from which there are nice views over the square. Lounge with second marble fireplace and spacious closet. From this room also access to balcony at the front via patio doors. On the rear, modern spacious kitchen with built-in appliances including 6-burner gas cooker with double oven (Smeg), extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and large American fridge / freezer combination on fixed water connection (all Siemens). Cooking island with bar element. Access to the back of the balcony. Via balcony and hall access to first bedroom (now in use as office). Adjoining the second bedroom.
Via staircase with modern lighting under the steps you will find the overflow with connection for washing machine and dryer. Bedroom with built-in, handleless wardrobe and closet with CV. Access to the sunny terrace (16m2). Beautiful bathroom features Velux skylight, built-in tub (Hi-Macs) and mixer tap and pull-out hand shower (Cocoon). Modern Double Washbasin (Hi-Macs), Toilet and shower with pull out hand shower (Cocoon). The ceiling of the bathroom is open allowing the view of atmospheric wooden beams. Fourth bedroom also with 'open ceiling' and access to the storage attic.
- Living area 117m2, capacity 416m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1929;
- leasehold: AB1994, the canon has been purchased until the end of the period being May 15, 2051;
- Fully equipped with double glazing, roof insulation, floor insulation
- heating and hot water via combi-boiler (Intergas Compact HRE, 2011);
- Electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker (renewed in 2011);
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 10429, apartment index 39;
- final energy label D;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially sound Association of Owners '' Jekerstraat 50 - 82 '' in Amsterdam consisting of 36 apartment rights;
- establishment: April 26, 2002, modified on September 16, 2015;
- 1/36th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Falcon VvE Management BV;
- the monthly VvE contribution amounts to € 105,00;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the VvE with sufficient cover.
This recently renovated property is located in the Rivierenbuurt near the shops and restaurants on the Maasstraat and the Scheldestraat and further at the RAI in the Zuid district. The cozy Albert Cuyp Market in De Pijp is a 10-minute walk away. Well accessible by car via the RAI ring exit and Amstel exit (S109 and S111) and by public transport (tram line 4). The Amstel Station is within walking distance. The location is ideal for getting to the city center quickly or to get out of Amsterdam fast. Both Beatrixpark and the Amstel are a 10-minute walk away.
- Renovated in 2011 (including complete pipelines, ceilings, insulation), fourth floor in 2016 fully renovated;
- open ceiling top floor with view on atmospheric wooden beams;
- oak wooden slate flooring;
- two balconies and roof terrace (with license);
- light apartment by many windows;
- very luxurious finished bathroom with underfloor heating;
- stairway lighting;
- fixed water connection on roof terrace;
- child friendly street.
Read full description