AM for sale!
Jasper Leijnsenstraat 5-I, 1056 XT AMSTERDAM
Wonderful 2 to 3-room apartment with balcony on the first floor of an apartment complex. The apartment was renovated throughout, is extremely bright and offers a good view of the street. The apartment has a good layout, currently has one bedroom with a second smaller side room next to the living room.
Communal entrance and stairwell to the first floor:
Entrance, hall with wardrobe and storage space, the hall provides access to all the rooms, bathroom with shower and toilet, wonderfully bright and airy living room with side room, which can be closed off with double doors, original hearth, tailor-made staircase underneath the windows and great view of the street.
The living room has double glazing and wooden door and window frames; the apartment has laminate parquet flooring throughout, except in the bathroom and kitchen.
The cosy kitchen (2015) is situated at the back of the apartment, includes various modern kitchen appliances and has charming Wickelmans floor tiles. The kitchen has access to the balcony. The south-facing balcony offers a wonderful view of the green courtyard.
At the back the master bedroom with a tailor-made cupboard, including a connection for the washing machine and French doors leading out to the balcony.
You can find a variety of shops at Jan van Galenstraat and Jan Evertsenstraat for your daily shopping. The Jordaan with all its markets, restaurants and bars is just a fine-minute bike ride away. The Jasper Leijnsenstraat is easily accessible by public transport (trams and buses) and offers excellent road links to the Amsterdam circular road A10, A4 and A9 and Schiphol airport. You are immediately eligible for a parking permit and there is always enough parking space nearby.
- Practically laid-out apartment in the popular Baarsjes area, near the city centre and Jordaan;
- Charming apartment of 45 m2 living space, including balcony;
- The south-facing balcony offers a wonderful view of the greenery in the courtyard;
- Currently one bedroom and a study;
- Owners' Association for Jasper Leijnsenstraat 3-9, professionally managed, monthly service fee is EUR 115;
- Continuous ground rent of the City of Amsterdam. The current period ends in 2062 and is subject to the 2000 General Provisions. The annual ground rent € 512.61.
- The front windows have wooden frames and insulating glazing;
- The central heating and warm water combi-boiler (Intergas, 2015)
€ 275,000.00 purchasing costs payable by the purchaser, delivery in consultation
Wonderful apartment for first time buyers or parents with studying children. Why not see for yourself and contact your own NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing appointment!
Read full description