UNIQUE Three-room apartment of approx. 82m2 in the Helmers neighbourhood with VIEWS of the canal, adjacent south-facing roof terrace of 30m2 and PRIVATE entrance.
The property with 2 bedrooms is part of a building developed in 2008 with new foundation and on private land.
The apartment is situated at a beautiful stretch of Jacob van Lennepkade in the OUD WEST district, in a nice nineteenth-century neighbourhood with many attractive shops, restaurants, coffee corners and cosy cafes. The popular cultural and culinary centre, De Hallen, is only 5 minutes by bike. The Ten Kate market and the shopping streets Jan Pieter Heijestraat and Overtoom are within walking distance. The Vondelpark, which has all kinds of facilities for sport and relaxation is not even a walk of ten minutes. Besitedes, it is only a five-minute bike ride to centre city or Museumplein. Public transportation is nearby too and via Overtoom, ring road A-10 is easy to reach.
Private entrance on the ground floor, where a hallway with space for cloakroom provides access to the storage area under the stairs and a generous bathroom with bath tub, toilet, shower and a connection for a washing machine. Stairs lead to the living area on the first floor.
On the first floor, the large living room of 25m2 is adjacent to the sunny roof terrace of approx. 5.50 x 6 meters. The kitchen, next to the living room, also provides access to the terrace.
The hallway leads to a second toilet and the 2 bedrooms at the front. Both the large and the small room have lovely views of the water: Jacob van Lennepkanaal and Kostverlorenvaart.
- Unique combination: views of the canal and adjacent roof terrace;
- Unusual surface of 82m2: measuring report available;
- Small Homeowners Association, consisting of 4 owners/occupants;
- External administrator. Monthly service costs amount to € 58.33;
- Capital reserve by the end of 2016 was € 9,461;
- the building was divided in 2008, restoration of foundation of front house has taken place;
- Mostly provided with double glazing.
Read full description