Unique, wilful object! Downstairs home (incl. building permit) with an industrial appearance located at the Jacob van Lennepkade on own ground!
An opportunity like this does not come by very often. 173m˛ (NEN2580) as a blank sheet of paper where you can realise your own dream house; still completely at your own discretion and creativity! For inspiration: see our “artist impressions”. For a detailed layout, we refer you to the maps.
LAYOUT GROUND FLOOR
Own entrance at the street side. Spacious split-level living room with open kitchen. Separate toilet with washbasin. From the living room access to the backyard (23m˛) facing south.
Spacious bedroom at the front with tilt and turn windows. Bathroom with bath, double washstand and place for washing machine and dryer. Second bathroom with shower, toilet and washstand. Extra storage space below the stairs. Two extra rooms on the backside.
- Foundation report available; foundation code 2 (highest qualification for existing foundations).
- Renovation project of 173m˛ (ground floor 115m˛, basement 58m˛).
- Building survey of the neighboring houses present.
- VvE has approved the building permit.
- Soil report present.
- Quotes are present.
- Buyer has to execute the building plan itself.
- Ceiling height ground floor 2.60/3.24m.
- Ceiling height basement 2.50m.
- Environmental permit "Renovation, cellar basement and new facade" on request.
- Active and financially healthy HOA.
- Own ground!
Listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description