Spacious and bright apartment of 208 sqm with 3 bedrooms, a lift and possibility to buy a parkinglot.
The property is part of one of the most beautiful buildings, designed and built by F. A. Warners.
In appearance it still has its original grandeur with an elevator, Concierge couple living in, parking possibilities and a private tennis court offers an understated luxury.
Communal entrance with elevator and stairs to the third floor. The house has a nice layout with entrance to a hall with separate toilet.
Spacious room with en suite dining room, the rooms are separated by beautiful doors. The apartment has three spacious bedroom / study rooms with plenty of cupboard space. The rear bedroom has French doors to a balcony. The bathroom is luxurious and equipped with bath, two sinks and shower. There is a separate second toilet. The spacious kitchen has fitted appliances. There is also a large laundry room.
In addition, the apartment has a storage room and a common bicycle.
Separately are also 2 parking spaces for sale.
The apartment is situated in a quiet part of the sought-after Concertgebouw area.
A nice location within walking distance of the Concertgebouw and the Rijksmuseum.
Also within walking distance of the shops Cornelis Schuytstraat, Van Baerlestraat and the Albert Heijn on Museumplein.
Very well accessible by car and public transport thanks to its central location.
- Ground rent bought out until April 30th 2091!
- The apartment building has got a concierge couple living in. They are 24 hours a day at your disposal.
- Co-ownership tennis court and concierge residence
- On one floor and accessible by lift
- Good owners’ association
- 2 separate indoor parking spaces available with asking price €175,000 each, purchasing costs payable by the purchaser
- Energy label C with energy index 1.41
Read full description