YES! Lovely light and modern 3-room apartment with sunny balcony of approximately 7 meters wide and a storage room in the basement, located at a popular location on the Haveneiland. The house is very efficiently classified with a spacious living room, modern open kitchen, spacious bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Striking on this property are the large windows and the lovely sunny balcony that is directly adjacent to the living room. The balcony is south facing and can also be closed by a sliding glass wall, so you often can enjoy sitting outside.
The apartment is modern finished and equipped with a beautiful epoxy floor with comfortable underfloor heating. The complex is equipped with a lift and there is also a handy storage room in the basement.
Central hall located on the ground floor, by elevator or stairs, at the end of the corridor, you have access to the house on the first floor:
Entrance hall with storage cupboards and laundry room. Entry into the spacious living room with direct access to the wide and sunny balcony located on the South. The balcony can be closed off with a sliding glass wall so you can sit outside with pleasure all year round. The modern open kitchen is equipped with various appliances. The two bedrooms are located on the side of a quiet corridor. Modern and spacious bathroom with bath, shower and sink. Separate toilet with sink.
The complex is equipped with a lift and in the basement is the separate storage room.
The property is located on the Haveneiland-West and is close to the shopping center "IJburg". A popular place with plenty in the area catering establishments, terraces, a nice marina and the Saturday market right around the corner. The IJburg shopping center has a wide range of shops for daily groceries such as a renewed A.H. (open until 10 pm), Vomar, Hema, De Tuinen, Drogisterij, Etos, organic shop, butcher, fish shop, and nearby catering shop "Boerenjongens" with delicious bread and cheese. There are many cozy eateries (Koh Asian, Bloem, NAP and Mchi Asian) and terraces and a nice marina. For culture there is the library and a small theater. For relaxation there is Strand Blijburg and the surf school, but also a lovely walk along the water via the promenade is possible. IJburg is a nice place to live, green with lots of water and wonderfully spacious. There are also various primary schools, secondary education through the IJburg College, and sufficient childcare facilities. In the Diemerpark there are various sports options, think of the tennis, football and hockey club.
According to NEN2580 measurement, the indoor use surface is 89m².
The surface of the balcony is 14.7 m² and the storage is 5,6 m².
NB. The surface declared was measured by a specialist company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Year of construction building around 2006.
- Concrete construction. Frames with double glazing.
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment (district heating).
- Electricity: modern group cabinet with 8 groups including cooking group and earth leakage switches.
- The house is located on the permanent lease of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs until December 31, 2055.
- The leasehold amount has been paid until 31 December 2055.
- The General Provisions of 2000 apply.
City of Amsterdam, section AU number 1006, A-56.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was devided into 114 apartment rights on 13 June 2006 by notary Eskens.
- The A-56 apartment right is entitled to 107 / 16248th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE is professionally managed by De Huishouding.
- The service costs are currently € 135,96 per month.
- It is a financially healthy and good organized Association of Owners.
- Very efficient classified apartment with two spacious bedrooms.
- Wide balcony of approx 15 m2 located on the south directly adjacent to the living room.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- The entire house has comfortable underfloor heating.
- Energy label A.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The center of Amsterdam can be reached by tram line 26 (every 5 min) in 15 minutes (the Central Station) and also via various roads you can easily reach the A-10, A-1, A-2, A9 and Schiphol airport. Bus 66 will take you to office area Southeast. Parking by means of a licensing system, public parking is paid on Mondays through Saturdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (source: website city of Amsterdam).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Deed of ownership
- Files owners association
- NVM Questionnaire part B
- List of movables
Read full description