Extraordinary living in your own forest near the historic town of Naarden-Vesting! Surrounded by three estates in a former warehouse from 1910, converted into a house with 4 floors. This house has a lot of space, lots of light and can be decorated in countless ways. However, nothing is as special as the backyard; your own forest!
- At the back of the house you are right in the middle of nature in the fantastic beech forest with climbing frames, zip line and a basketball square.
- Plot of 1,630 m2 which has been part of the monumental park forest of rural estate 'Berghuis' and has a monuments status.
- In 1910 built warehouse, in 1985 converted into a house and modernized in 2008
- 219 m2 of living space divided over four floors, high ceilings and beautiful warehouse windows
- Four good bedrooms with the possibility to create a fifth, two kitchens and a large garden room
- Indoor garage with old warehouse doors to the garden; ideal for realizing a large open kitchen, practice room, play / TV room or office
In short, do you want to live in a private forest with lots of living space in a house that is extraordinar? Then viewing this house is definitely worth it! Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to show you around.
* Enclosed by three monumental estates, on the edge of Naarden, near the historic Vesting, 20 minutes from the center of Amsterdam
* Within cycling distance of schools, shops, sports fields and the train station.
* Entrance hall with cloakroom, new meter cupboard, door to garage, garden room and kitchen. Floor equipped with modern tiles and underfloor heating.
* Indoor garage with warehouse doors on the garden side, can easily be converted to extra living space
* Garden room, gorgeous room with lots of light and doors to the backyard.
* Higher kitchen with a clear view of the Nieuw Valkeveen estate.
* Light kitchen with modern build-in appliances including 6-burner hob, extractor, microwave-oven, refrigerator and dishwasher.
* From the terrace part of the garden you walk into the fantastic private forest, an oasis of peace in the middle of nature and optimal privacy!
* Behind the house is the garden paved with manicured borders along the high yard and a large pergola
* The forest plot has a large second terrace and a wooden garden house
* Playfully decorated; a wonderful playground for children different climbing frames and a cable car
* Spacious landing with access to living room, second kitchen / study and toilet.
* Large L-shaped living room with high, row-divided warehouse windows, masonry fireplace in the corner and fantastic views over the forest.
* From the living room access to the loggia with cozy seating, a nice place to have a drink.
* Second kitchen / utility room, with under the sink a washer / dryer combination and more than enough space to work
* Landing with access to three bedrooms, the bathroom and the wooden stairs to the third floor.
* First spacious bedroom at the back with lots of light through the two large warehouse windows.
* Second bedroom at the rear, with a high rod divided window.
* Third bedroom of good size, located at the front.
* Lower bathroom in construction at the front, with separate shower, bath, large mirror and two sinks. Marble floor and light wall tiles.
* The beam construction of the warehouse is still visible on this floor.
* Large attic with skylight. There is enough space for an extra bedroom and a second bathroom. Installation location central heating system in a closet.
* Fourth spacious bedroom with wide skylight at the rear
* Large storage attic over the entire width of the attic, accessible via loft ladder.
Read full description