De Baarsjes had been an established neighborhood for an while now. Amsterdam West is hip and happening! We offer this, with a view facing Magalhaensplein, cozy and clean apartment for sale! Total living area of approximately 49 sqm, located on the second floor and been equipped with a modern kitchen (2015) and bathroom (2016), a spacious bedroom, a sleek oak parquet floor. At the rear there is access to a balcony over the entire width facing west.
Location and Setting:
Located just steps away from the Rembrandt Park and literally around the corner from the Mercatorplein, where you almost have all your daily amenities. Furthermore, the area is richly endowed with popular bars and restaurants (among others Bar Frits, Café Zurich, Bar Baarsch, bar Bacon, Thuys Cafe, Restaurant Edel, Radish cafe, pub and cafe Oslo Cook).
By car you are within minutes on the ring road A-10 (exit S106 and S105) aswell to the to the city centre of Amsterdam by public transport (inter alia tramway 13 and 17 and bus 15 and 18) . A parkingpermit is available, however, there is a waiting period, additional information can be found on the website of the City of Amsterdam.
Through the well-kept communal staircase you reach the landing of the second floor where the entrance to the house. The hall gives access to all rooms of the house. L-shaped living room with sitting and dining area at the front, modern kitchen and bedroom at the rear. In the middle is the bathroom located which is equipped with a shower, sink and toilet. Spacious balcony over the entire width at the rear, facing west.
- Very light and practically designed apartment of 49 m2;
- Municipal building;
- Central location in the Baarsjes;
- Annual lease payments surrendered to 31-07-2061.
- Constantly leasehold of Amsterdam (General Provisions 2000);
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Active and solid association of owners;
- Professional Administrator;
- Service costs approximately € 68.59 per month (excluding water money);
- Acceptance; considered, in mid July 2017.
Read full description