Always want to live at the water? We offer this bright and superior three room apartment, with beautiful view over the Westerkanaal for sale! Very centrally located in the Spaarndammerbuurt, between the vibrant Amsterdam city center and the Houthavens.
The apartment measures approximately 56 m˛ and includes a spacious living room with open modern kitchen, two balconies and a hand-crafted oak slatted parquet floor.
Entrance hall, separate toilet with fountain. Bright front living room with French doors opening onto a French balcony that gives a clear view of the Westerkanaal. On this balcony, located in the southeast, you can enjoy the sun almost all morning and afternoon. The luxurious open kitchen in corner arrangement with appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer, 6-burner gas cooker and extractor hood.
The spacious bedroom located at the back gives access to the rear balcony. From this bedroom, the study / workroom can be reached, which is currently being used as a walk-in closet. The nice bathroom with shower and sink is also located at the rear. Finally, there is a separate space between the bedroom and bathroom where the cv boiler, the washing machine and the dryer are located. separate storage on de toplevel of approiximately 4,3 m˛.
Location and surroundings:
Located in the Spaarndammerbuurt on the Houtmankade (with beautiful view of the Westerkanaal), around the corner of the cozy Spaarndammerstraat, the Haarlemmerdijk and the Jordaan with all its cafés, restaurants and shops. Also within walking distance you will find the the Westerpark with the Westergasfabriek.
The house is very well accessible by public transport (Amsterdam CS at 5 minutes by bike) as well as by car via the A10 ring road, Spaarndammerdijk exit or Haarlemmerdijk (s102 and s103). In addition, from here you can reach the pont in one of the many hip places of Amsterdam-Noord.
- Light and practical classified 3 room apartment;
- On the front, a clear view of the Westerkanaal;
- Approximately 56 m˛ of use space and 4 m˛ of outdoor space (measurement report present);
- Renovated internally in 2006, various renovations done in 2015 (including insulation / front wall living room, kitchen dishes and
Living room, new electric points, new piece of living room and bedroom, electric ventilation bathroom);
- Heating and hot water via individual HR CV boiler (boiler is from 2016 as well as new radiators in
Living room and bathroom);
- Constant right of leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam, AB 2000;
- Lease paid until 31 December 2045;
- Healthy and active association of owners, professional administrator (Yver);
- Service costs amount to € 112.75 per month;
- Wooden windows with double glazing;
- Delivery in consultation, can be quickly.
Read full description