Spacious town house of 450 sqm spread over four spacious and bright floors and a basement with headroom of approximately 62 sqm.
Beautifully located in the Museum quarter with a view of the Rijksmuseum. The property has retained its original monumental atmosphere and character.
The house has a stately entrance and a beautiful stairwell. There are eleven rooms. The property needs to be modernized.
There is a secluded west-facing garden.
A design has been made for deepening and enlarging the basement. There are also layout options for an entire residential house or for two apartments, and a design for a large roof terrace.
With the enlarged basement, the usable area will be approximately 480 sqm.
Very centrally located in the Museum quarter with a unique view of the Rijksmuseum gardens.
Within walking distance of all amenities such as shops, restaurants, culture and schools.
Only a few minutes’ walk from the future North-South metro line and all tram lines.
The entrance of the Vondelpark, P.C. Hooftstraat, museums and the city centre are nearby.
• Usable area approximately 450 sqm and 480 sqm with enlarged basement
• Basement with headroom approximately 62 sqm
• Design available for enlarged basement, lift and alternative layout including a large roof terrace
• An environmental permit has been granted for office + residential. Current use as one entire home is allowed
• Listed building on the municipal historic buildings register
• Fixed ground rent € 855.37 per year. Period runs from April 16th, 1975 until April 15th, 2025. General provisions of 1915
• From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
• The designated use permitted in the ground lease conditions is residential
Read full description