Particularly attractive apartment of 167 sqm on one floor with lift. The apartment has a distinctive layout and large dimensions. The property features tasteful details, beautiful style characteristics and includes four bedrooms, a bright living room and a dining room with doors opening onto a sunny terrace.
The common entrance with lift gives access to the apartment on the first floor. There is a spacious hallway with a wardrobe, an internal storage room (utility room) and a toilet. The living room is particularly light and has beautiful bay windows. Adjacent to the living room two side rooms. These rooms can be used as a study, library, guest room or playroom.
At the front of the apartment two bedrooms and a wardrobe room. The recently modernized bathroom has a shower, a toilet and double washbasins.
At the rear the luxury kitchen with space for a breakfast table. The dining room has a charming mantelpiece and doors opening onto a sunny terrace.
There is a private storage room in the basement.
A distinctive apartment on a lively and central location in the Oud-Zuid area!
The property is located on Hondecoeterstraat and has unobstructed views into Wouwermanstraat. Centrally located in relation to Museumplein, the De Pijp area and Beethovenstraat and within walking distance of the Vondelpark.
There are many nice cafés and restaurants and leading delicatessen shops in the immediate vicinity. There are many shops on Van Baerlestraat, Beethovenstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat including luxury fashion boutiques, a florist’s, a quality butcher’s, a dry cleaner’s, a jeweller’s shop, an optician, and an organic bakery.
The apartment is conveniently located near the Vondelpark and the Zuidas. It is well served by public transport thanks to Station Zuid / WTC and several tram stops on Museumplein, Van Baerlestraat and Beethovenstraat.
• Ground rent € 597.76 per year. Period runs from May 1st, 1991 until April 30th, 2041. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
• Listed building on the municipal historic buildings register
• Sunny terrace south-west of approximately 7 sqm
• Active and healthy owners’ association
• Video intercom system
• Storage area in the basement
• Possibility to apply for one parking permit without waiting period
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
• From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indications of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description