This unique and contemporary villa is situated on the edge of the popular village of Villa Huis ter Heide is perceievd as an oasis of tranquility, privacy and natural beauty. Those looking for the ultimate enjoyment in a villa of the highest quality, optionally complete with spectacular decor, are here at the right place.
This mansion, designed by the renowned Portuguese architect Vasco Vieira and built in 2007, provides a new meaning to 'life surrounded by nature´s green'. It is surrounded by a 6,135 m² garden landscaped by the prominent Belgian garden designer Kristoff Swinnen, famous for his characteristic gardens with a sense of space, purity and smooth lines. Likewise, an immeasurable amount of attention is also dedicated to the interior of the property; the designer Eric Kuster – known for his controversial design, use of exclusive materials and finest fabrics – is the proud creator of the stylistic and aesthetic tour-de-force interior. The spectacular interiors can optionally be included in the sale. Nevertheless, it is without discussion that this state-of-the-art residence makes the most of its surroundings.
The most characteristic of the residence is its continuous effort to achieve optimal interplay between the interior and exterior of the building. Upon entering the beautiful and spacious lobby decorated with a marble floor, you can walk straight into the living room. Thanks to the elegant and massive windows on both sides of the house, it is possible to relish a breathtaking view of the garden and surrounding countryside.
The master bedroom in the left wing is designed in such a way that it seems to run seamlessly into the spacious garden. This room is completed with a sleek, white dressing room and a bathroom of Italian design house Boffi with both floors and walls in delicate brown marble. The most remarkable feature is without a doubt the undulating bedroom wall, hand-decorated with gold leaf. Next to this bedroom lies the office, which in turn provides access to the living room. The second bedroom has its own spacious bathroom, also from Boffi.
The magnificent Boffi kitchen in the right wing of the property comes with all the appliances you could possible want. This kitchen is a pure delight to every stylish cooking fanatic, thanks to its high gloss white kitchen island, dark wall cabinets and Carrara marble floor,
The dining room, with an exclusive gas fireplace by Boley, is strategically positioned between the kitchen and the lounge. A third bedroom and a fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment are the prelude to a beautiful wellness pavilion with infinity pool, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna and steam room, where platinum mosaic tiles add a shimmering finishing touch.
The lower ground floor is reached by either a staircase or elevator and offers a 3-car indoor
garage, massive storage space, a studio apartment for guests or a nanny and a safe room. Of course, the villa comes with the highest contemporary infrastructure, including a Crestron home automation system, which contributes to the ultimate sense of comfort. Finally, the secured double fence surrounding the property protects this unrivaled and modern villa.
Please view the video on the link below to have a visual and elaborated impression regarding the property.
Summary of features
- The plot is on the border of Bos en Duin and Huis ter Heide of approximately 6,135 m². It has a double security fence with dual electronic controlled gates
- Total living area of approximately 854 m² in total
- It consists of two floors with approximately 540 m² on the ground floor and 314 m² in the basement; the ground floor area is surrounded by terrace
- The destination plan allows to add one floor to the property
- The villa was completed in 2007 and since then maintained in perfect condition
- The garden is maintained in perfect condition thanks to the automatic irrigation systems and contant mowing
- The whole plot is surrounded by double fencing with a security gate, Speedgate®, security locks and surveillance cameras
- The villa has an alarm system with roller blinds on the windows and the highest energy certificate (A)
- All rooms have flatscreens
- All appliances (including lights, security, audio systems, etc) can be controlled with Crestron automation system
- The climate system consists of the floor and ceiling heating and cooling
- It is possible to buy the property fully furnished (excluding personal belongings)
Read full description