Special and attractive canal apartment of about 136 m² with sunny roof terrace of approximately 10 m². The apartment is located is the beautiful National Monument "Blaeuwe Huys" with lift and storage.
Entrance via shared staircase and elevator on second floor in spacious hallway with guest toilet and wardrobe. On the canal side is the cozy living room overlooking the canal and beautiful beamed ceilings. The adjacent kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances. On the back is a spacious sleeping / working room. The kitchen, sleeping / working room and corridor have a large window section to the south and are therefore pleasantly sunny and bright, even in wintertime. The bathroom has a bath, double sink and second toilet. On the third floor is a second bedroom and access to the roof terrace to the south.
On the second floor there is a beautiful wooden floor.
In the basement is a private bering of approximately 11 m².
The building is a nice atrium that can be used by members for meetings or parties.
Quiet and yet central. In the middle of the UNESCO designated canal belt area; Between the Hartenstraat and the Raadhuisstraat. The house overlooks the Herengracht and around the corner of the Nine Streets.
Within walking distance are the Westerkerk, Dam Square, Central Station and the cozy Jordaan with its nice restaurants and cafés.
There are many restaurants in the area, leading delicatessen shops, luxury fashion stores and extensive amenities.
The shops in the center are easily accessible by the presence of tram lines 1, 2, 5, 13, 14, 17 and 20.
- Use surface area approximately 136 m²
- Sunny roof terrace of approx. 10 m²
- Storage of approximately 11 m²
- Own ground
- Tasteful entrance and staircase
- Professionally managed association of owners by Velzel VvE services
- The VvE had € 64,303.19 in cash on 31-12-2016
- Located in the National Monument "Blaeuwe Huys
- For more interesting information about monuments, please refer to www.monumenten.nl
- For purchase financing and restoration financing at favorable terms, please refer to www.restauratiefonds.nl
For more information, see the brochure and floor plans on our site!
Read full description