A four(!) room apartment with a perfect lay out, sunny balcony, unobstructed views and a private car park.
It is built in 2004, the apartments were completed in the complex, so it meets the latest building standards. The apartment contains 3 bedrooms, but it is possible to sacrifice one bedroom to enlarge the living room. From the living room and 1 of the 3 bedrooms the south-facing balcony can be reached. From here there is a beautiful view over the square to the Okura hotel and beyond…
The apartment is located in the heart of "De Pijp" area with a view over the square, near the Albert Cuypmarkt, the Sarphatipark, the Van Woustraat and Ferdinand Bolstraat. Cozy cafés and restaurants are abundant. Various shops are located in the immediate vicinity. The accessibility by public transport is excellent and by car you can easily reach the Rai (S109) and Rijnstraat (S110) exits.
Entrance, with elevator to the third floor, hallway with access to the 3 bedrooms, separate toilet with fountain, bathroom with shower corner, bath, sink and radiator, washing machine connection and central heating system in a separate room, square-oriented living room with wooden floor, dining and open kitchen with built-in appliances: gas cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator (= loose) and oven, access to the sunny balcony of 7m2 facing south. Storage and parking are located below the building.
The asking price is inclusive private parking.
- Living area of 91.15 m2 according to the NEN2580 measuring instructions
- Private storage and private parking are included and both located under the building
- Leasehold paid in advance until 30 September 2053
- Built in 2004
- Service charge of € 177,- per month, active VvE with a professional administrator and an MJOP (long term maintenance plan) that applies.
- The bathroom needs some attention
- Delivery can be done immediately!
Read full description