***Temporary lease: available for a period of 6 months***
Atmospheric and royal apartment of almost 100 m² with balcony (south side) in a building architecturally constructed in the ‘Amsterdam School’-style by Piet Kramer. Quiet location with unobstructed view at the front in the triangle Reijnier Vinkeleskade, Frans van Mierisstraat and Jacob Obrechtstraat.
1st floor: you reach the first floor with hall and bedroom through the private entrance on the ground floor.
2nd floor: royal hall, access to living room with side room at the back. Both living room and side room have access to the balcony. The side room could possibly be used as an extra bedroom. At the front of the apartment there is the enclosed kitchen with appliances and a royal bedroom with fixed wall closet. The bathroom features a bathtub, washstand and walk-in shower. The apartment also comes with a separate toilet with washbasin and an integral storage space with set-up central heating boiler and connection for the washing machine.
The apartment has a view on plenty of green at the front and back.
The convivial “Cornelis Schuyt” with various shops and restaurants is at walking distance, but the Beethovenstraat is also “around the corner” at walking distance.
- rental price amounts to €2,250 per month, excluding gas/light/water/internet/telephone etc.;
- maximum rental period is 6 months, in consultation with owner possibly extendable;
- the income requirement is approx. 3 to 3.5 times the monthly rent;
- the deposit amounts to 1 month of rent;
- the apartment is semi-furnished;
- living area approx. 100 m²;
- balcony oriented to the south;
- subject to change approval owner;
- pets not allowed;
- delivery in consultation, possible quickly.
Read full description