“this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker”
‘A view a few will share’. The world lies at your feet when looking out at this luxurious apartment at the southwest corner (approx. 106 m2). With terrace oriented at the south, a storey height of approx. 3 metres, at the 11th floor of the robust tower ‘900 Mahler’ with Manhattan-like appearance. The apartment was internally designed by an interior designer.
900Mahler, located at De Zuidas, is a high end residential tower with a luxurious, representative entrance designed by interior designer Kate Hume. This entrance is manned 7 days per week by a janitor, the so-called PA service of ‘James’. Guaranteed comfortable living with all conceivable services!
De Zuidas offers optimal infrastructure: perfect connection to the A10 ring road, excellent connection with bicycle, tram high-speed tram and bus to the heart of Amsterdam and through NS station Zuid/WTC you reach Schiphol by train in 6 minutes.
Recreation is possible both in Beatrixpark, Amstelpark or Amsterdam Forest. An AH was very recently opened below building Intermezzo a 2 minute walking away. Shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein is also located at walking distance and offers a range of luxury shops, but also daily groceries.
Entrance hall with study corner (custom), bedroom/guestroom with private bathroom with walk-in shower. Furthermore, a separate toilet. From the hall with wardrobe area and laundry you reach the spacious living room with open kitchen (custom) through a gorgeous glass pivoting door. The living room provides direct access to the sunny square terrace oriented to the south (approx. 2.94 x 2.90 m).
The kitchen with spacious island features various appliances of Bosch and Miele including a dishwasher (Miele) refrigerator/freezer combination, steam oven, coffee machine (all Bosch) and Quooker tap. Novy One induction cooker with countertop extraction.
The master bedroom has an elevated custom wardrobe closet with two levels and wardrobe lift, a private large luxury bathroom with a detached bathtub, double washstand, spacious walk-in shower with rain shower and a toilet. There is also a storage in the substructure (a spacious 7 m2).
The entire apartment has a massive wooden parquet floor and features an extensive home automation system with alarm system and Sonos music system.
In addition, you have the opportunity to purchase a parking spot located near the lift, in the underlying parking garage.
- Located on leasehold land, Algemene Bepalingen 2000 (General Provisions 2000), indexed ground rent currently amounts to approx. € 2,790 per year for the apartment and approx. € 220 per year per parking spot;
- Asking price parking spot € 60,000 buyer’s costs;
- Access garage by means of license plate recognition;
- Service costs € 261.84 per month for the apartment/storage and € 35.88 per month for the parking spot;
- Floor heating and possibility for extension with floor cooling;
- Featuring home automation and alarm system;
- Sonos music system in all areas;
- Private storage in the substructure and general bicycle storage;
- PA service by ‘James’;
- Living area apartment excluding storage in the substructure is approx. 106 m2 conform measuring regulations NEN 2580.
The information presented here has been compiled with the greatest possible care. However, we can accept no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies, incomplete information or otherwise, nor for any loss or inconvenience that this may cause. All dimensions given are approximate. NVM Terms and Conditions apply.
Read full description