**this property is listed by an MVA Expat Broker**
Intermezzo, a Zuidas Icon.
Living on top of the world! This is luxury combined with sun, privacy and a magnificant view.
On the 21st floor of the luxurious, recently completed residential tower Intermezzo, we offer a semi-penthouse with 190 m2 of living area and a terrace of no less than 69 m2. With a splendid panoramic view! The spacious sunny side is located on the south side of the building. The apartment itself is very bright due to the tall windows.
Along with the apartment, two parking places are for sale in the underground car park.
The apartment is in ‘consumer shell state’, with the walls plastered and painted, ceiling spots in place, but further furnishing up to the buyer.
Via the main entrance, where the caretaker also resides, one reaches two elevators. These take you to the 21st floor, which is shared with two other residents.
Entrance/hall, toilet space and wardrobe space. On the north side is the first bedroom with small en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is generous in size and situated in the curve of the apartment, giving you a view of the old city of Amsterdam; this room also has an en-suite bathroom. Next to it, on the east side, is a large bedroom/study with many large windows.
The living room is spacious, oriented to the south and very light thanks to many windows, and has an open-pan kitchen with kitchen island. The adjacent terrace is generous in size, offering space to at least a good dining table and a lounge set.
A private storage is situated in the basement. In addition, two parking places ae for sale along with the apartment for € 50,000 each, free of transfer costs.
The building also has a separate bicycle storage.
The apartment is situated in Gustave Mahlerlaan in the popular De Zuidas. De Zuidas is developing rapidly, and not only in terms of housing. You can go to the Breakfast Club for breakfast, have a quick bite at Mech or Dagelijks Lekker. Dicky’s, Koetjes en Kalfjes, and soon a new branch of Loetje, are also within walking distance. Recently, an Albert Heijn supermarket was opened below Intermezzo where you can do your daily shopping. De Zuidas is also a short distance from Gelderlandplein shopping centre. You can work out at Gustav Gym and Club Sportiv, among others.
Within a couple of minutes walking you are at Station Amsterdam Zuid (WTC), where you will find various means of transport, train, bus, tram and metro. Schiphol Airport is one stop away by train. On top of that you are on the A10 Ring Road in no time.
- The apartment has recently been completed.
- Entirely equipped with underfloor heating.
- Hot water available via a hot/cold unit that can be rented for € 99.32 per month plus € 22.02 service costs for source management.
- Service costs for the apartment are € 270 per month.
- Located on leasehold ground in accordance with AB2000, with the buyer having a choice between rent payments or buyout.
- The asking price mentioned is based on the annual rent payments, and the leasehold is € 8,698 per year.
- The complex has a caretaker who is present 36 hours a week.
- The artist impressions shown are intended as an inspiration and do not always exactly represent reality.
Read full description