Groenburgwal 14 IV
Unique Loft Apartment of approximately 189 m2 with elevator and roof terrace on the top floor of a former hats factory. Located near the Stopera (city hall) and within walking distance of the Nieuwmarkt. The Groenburgwal is one of Amsterdam's most beautiful and quietest canals.
This apartment is as ‘ lofty’ as lofts can get. The pillars in the middle of the living still remind you of the original industrial nature of the building
The apartment has a spectacularly large living room with 5 meter high ceilings and is uniquely light due to its very large windows on all sides. There is a spacious open plan kitchen with various appliances, working corner, bedroom, generous bathroom and vide. Second room / storage room for use as a sleeping area.
On the roof terrace of approximately 31 m2 you have a special view of the Zuiderkerk (Southern church) and all of the city centre.
- Apartment is rented out due to temporary relocation abroad
- Excl gas, water and electricity
- Fully furnished
- Minimum rental period 1 year, maximum rental period 2 years.
- Reversed diplomatic clause applicable on behalf of the owners
- Possibility to rent with parking space, at walking distance
Read full description