Very bright apartment in one of the most beautiful redeveloped parts of the city.
Entrance from the parking garage, the bicycle shed or from the street.
The lift gives access to the second floor. Entrance into a spacious hallway with wardrobe. On this floor a bedroom and a complete bathroom. Stairs to the third floor. Here a second bedroom and a guest / laundry room.
On the top floor a unique living space with a ceiling height of approximately 3.88 metres. There is a nice kitchen island with many appliances. Doors opening onto the adjacent balcony / terrace let in a lot of daylight.
The master suite is adjacent to the living room. It is spacious with plenty of wardrobe space. Next to it a luxurious second bathroom.
A fixed staircase gives access to the roof terrace which offers beautiful views of the city.
It is possible to buy a parking space in the complex.
Located in a side street of Weesperzijde, a special street in Amsterdam thanks to its location along River Amstel, with only access traffic.
The almost new residential complex is centrally located in Amsterdam. It is easily accessible. The De Pijp area and the city centre are only 5 minutes away by bike.
Amstel Station, the metro station and tram line 3 are within walking distance. The orbital motorway A10 is 10 minutes away by car.
There are ample parking facilities in the immediate vicinity. There is also a private parking space for sale.
There are lots of amenities within biking and walking distance: well-known cafés and restaurants, several theatres (including Carré Theatre), city parks, schools, child-care services and various shops.
• Common inner garden and bicycle shed
• Unique apartment thanks to its height, light and outdoor space
• Parking space separately for sale: € 60,000 purchasing costs payable by the purchaser
• Two luxuriously finished bathrooms in waxed concrete
• Fully renewed in 2016
• Roof terrace with preparation for Jacuzzi
• Active owners’ association with a balance contingency fund of approximately € 73,000
• Ground rent € 3,562.02 for the apartment and € 339.19 for the parking space. Period runs from January 1st, 2015 until December 31st, 2064. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
• From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
Read full description